Oscar Pistorius involved in a brawl at Johannesburg nightclub
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: South African paralympian Oscar Pistorius, currently on trial for the murder of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, was involved in an argument at a trendy Johannesburg nightclub at the weekend, his spokesperson said.
Pistorius went with a cousin to a nightclub on Saturday, where he was accosted by a man reportedly called Jared Mortimer, who aggressively questioned him about his murder trial, his family said.
However, according to Mortimer, Pistorius was the one who poked him in his chest, post which he pushed him and the double-amputee fell on a chair, The Star newspaper said.
Pistorius is currently standing trial for the murder of his moden girlfriend Steenkamp, who was shot by Pistorius in the couple’s home in Pretoria, South Africa.
Steenkamp was in the bathroom when she was shot three times by Pistorius. The 27-year-old has pleaded not guilty, claiming he thought Steenkamp was an intruder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'