Panathinaikos beat Anadolu Efes in Euro basketball
Athens: Panathinaikos recorded their third consecutve victory in qualifying games for the Euro League Basketball, beating Anadolou Efes 78-64 here.
At the city`s Olympic sports complex OAKA, the Greek side dominated the game in particular the second half Friday, reports a leading agency.
They took the lead in the first quarter which ended 23-21, retained it with a 37-36 score in the second period and advanced 60-54 in the third one.
Dimitris Diamantidis was the top scorer with 17 points for Panathinaikos.
After the victory, Panathinaikos retains top spot in Group E.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional