Pankaj Advani helps ONGC win snooker team title
Ahmedabad: ONGC successfully defended their snooker team title and emerged overall winners of the PSPB Billiards and Snooker Championships which concluded here on Sunday.
Top players from around the country converged to represent their employers who meet annually to earn points in their respective sports for the PSPB events.
The cueists of ONGC did not disappoint.
Led by the reigning world billiards champion Pankaj Advani, ONGC defeated IOC in the final 4-2 to defend their team title at the Gujarat Sports Club.
In the billiards event, ONGC again got the better of IOC, winning the finals 2-1.
Advani was adjudged the Player of the Tournament for snooker while veteran Devendra Joshi received the coveted honour for billiards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach