Pankaj Advani helps ONGC win snooker team title
Ahmedabad: ONGC successfully defended their snooker team title and emerged overall winners of the PSPB Billiards and Snooker Championships which concluded here on Sunday.
Top players from around the country converged to represent their employers who meet annually to earn points in their respective sports for the PSPB events.
The cueists of ONGC did not disappoint.
Led by the reigning world billiards champion Pankaj Advani, ONGC defeated IOC in the final 4-2 to defend their team title at the Gujarat Sports Club.
In the billiards event, ONGC again got the better of IOC, winning the finals 2-1.
Advani was adjudged the Player of the Tournament for snooker while veteran Devendra Joshi received the coveted honour for billiards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Meghalaya Board SSLC Results 2016: megresults.nic.in, www.mbose.in; Tura Result 2016, MBOSE Class 10 Examination Result 2016 to be declared today at 10 am
- Mbose.in HSSLC SSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (Megresults.nic.in) MBOSE Tura 10th 12th (Arts) board exam results 2016 to be announced today on May 25