Pistorius` neighbours say heard no gunshots from Paralympian`s house on V-Day
Johannesburg: The neighbours on either side of Paralympic athlete Oscar Pistorius` house at Pretoria has reportedly testified that they did not hear any gunshots on the early morning of Valentine`s Day last year.
Pistorius, who claimed he thought Steenkamp was an intruder when he shot her dead in his Pretoria home on 14 February last year, has been charged with murder as the State tries to prove its theory he shot her during an argument.
According to News24, neighbour Rika Motshuane, who along with her husband were one of Pistorius`s neighbours in the Silver Woods Estate, said that she heard a man crying `in pain`, very loudly and continuously around three in the night, and she insisted that she only heard a man`s cries, not a woman`s.
Another of Pistorius` neighbours Michael Nhlengethwa also said that he only heard a man shouting for help, although his wife said she heard a single bang before she heard the cry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief