Police denies Dinesh’s claim that Vijender’s car was planted
Mohali: The Punjab Police have dismissed Asian Games silver-medallist boxer Dinesh Singh’s claim that Vijender Singh’s car was planted by them outside the flat from where heroin was recovered.
According to reports, the police have also claimed to be in possession of sufficient documentary evidences to prove that there was a connection between Anoop Singh Kahlon, Ram Singh and Vijender.
The investigators say that the car has no legal relevance as far as this case is considered and it is just Vijender’s bad luck that his wife’s car was found near Anoop’s flat.
Earlier, Dinesh had claimed that the police at Fatehgarh Sahib planted the car outside the flat.
Vijender has been accused of taking heroin 12 times by the Punjab Police which has interestingly not conducted any test on the boxer due to his refusal to give hair and blood samples.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail