Police denies Dinesh’s claim that Vijender’s car was planted
Mohali: The Punjab Police have dismissed Asian Games silver-medallist boxer Dinesh Singh’s claim that Vijender Singh’s car was planted by them outside the flat from where heroin was recovered.
According to reports, the police have also claimed to be in possession of sufficient documentary evidences to prove that there was a connection between Anoop Singh Kahlon, Ram Singh and Vijender.
The investigators say that the car has no legal relevance as far as this case is considered and it is just Vijender’s bad luck that his wife’s car was found near Anoop’s flat.
Earlier, Dinesh had claimed that the police at Fatehgarh Sahib planted the car outside the flat.
Vijender has been accused of taking heroin 12 times by the Punjab Police which has interestingly not conducted any test on the boxer due to his refusal to give hair and blood samples.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- BCCI to replace Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy with new domestic T20 league; Ranji Trophy matches to be played at neutral venues
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- Rupee feels Brexit heat, sinks to 4-month low at 67.96 Vs USD
- Anil Kumble will forever remain India's greatest ever match-winner in Tests: Harbhajan Singh
- NASA's Hubble captures new dark spot on Neptune!