Police denies Dinesh’s claim that Vijender’s car was planted
Mohali: The Punjab Police have dismissed Asian Games silver-medallist boxer Dinesh Singh’s claim that Vijender Singh’s car was planted by them outside the flat from where heroin was recovered.
According to reports, the police have also claimed to be in possession of sufficient documentary evidences to prove that there was a connection between Anoop Singh Kahlon, Ram Singh and Vijender.
The investigators say that the car has no legal relevance as far as this case is considered and it is just Vijender’s bad luck that his wife’s car was found near Anoop’s flat.
Earlier, Dinesh had claimed that the police at Fatehgarh Sahib planted the car outside the flat.
Vijender has been accused of taking heroin 12 times by the Punjab Police which has interestingly not conducted any test on the boxer due to his refusal to give hair and blood samples.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence