PSPB defend national badminton titles
New Delhi: The Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB) successfully defended the men’s and women’s team titles at the ongoing National Badminton Championships here Thursday.
The PSPB men lifted the Rahimtoola Cup defeating Air India 3-1 in the final while the PSPB women did not have to toil hard to take the Chadha Cup 2-0, also against Air India at the Siri Fort Sports Complex here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok