PV Sindhu top seed at Malaysia Open
New Delhi: Rising shuttler P.V. Sindhu has been seeded No.1 in the women’s singles at the upcoming USD 120,000 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold to be held in Kuala Lumpur from Tuesday.
The 17-year-old, ranked 15th in the world, is currently playing in the India Open Super Series here will play her semifinal match Saturday.
She will face Jiayuan Chen of Singapore in the first round of Malaysia Open.
Meanwhile, R.M.V. Gurusaidutt, who lost in the quarterfinal match here Friday, has been seeded No.11 in the men’s singles. He takes on Chao huang of Singapore in the first round Wednesday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India