PV Sindhu top seed at Malaysia Open
New Delhi: Rising shuttler P.V. Sindhu has been seeded No.1 in the women’s singles at the upcoming USD 120,000 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold to be held in Kuala Lumpur from Tuesday.
The 17-year-old, ranked 15th in the world, is currently playing in the India Open Super Series here will play her semifinal match Saturday.
She will face Jiayuan Chen of Singapore in the first round of Malaysia Open.
Meanwhile, R.M.V. Gurusaidutt, who lost in the quarterfinal match here Friday, has been seeded No.11 in the men’s singles. He takes on Chao huang of Singapore in the first round Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic