PV Sindhu top seed at Malaysia Open
New Delhi: Rising shuttler P.V. Sindhu has been seeded No.1 in the women’s singles at the upcoming USD 120,000 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold to be held in Kuala Lumpur from Tuesday.
The 17-year-old, ranked 15th in the world, is currently playing in the India Open Super Series here will play her semifinal match Saturday.
She will face Jiayuan Chen of Singapore in the first round of Malaysia Open.
Meanwhile, R.M.V. Gurusaidutt, who lost in the quarterfinal match here Friday, has been seeded No.11 in the men’s singles. He takes on Chao huang of Singapore in the first round Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video