PV Sindhu top seed at Malaysia Open
New Delhi: Rising shuttler P.V. Sindhu has been seeded No.1 in the women’s singles at the upcoming USD 120,000 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold to be held in Kuala Lumpur from Tuesday.
The 17-year-old, ranked 15th in the world, is currently playing in the India Open Super Series here will play her semifinal match Saturday.
She will face Jiayuan Chen of Singapore in the first round of Malaysia Open.
Meanwhile, R.M.V. Gurusaidutt, who lost in the quarterfinal match here Friday, has been seeded No.11 in the men’s singles. He takes on Chao huang of Singapore in the first round Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!