PV Sindhu top seed at Malaysia Open
New Delhi: Rising shuttler P.V. Sindhu has been seeded No.1 in the women’s singles at the upcoming USD 120,000 Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold to be held in Kuala Lumpur from Tuesday.
The 17-year-old, ranked 15th in the world, is currently playing in the India Open Super Series here will play her semifinal match Saturday.
She will face Jiayuan Chen of Singapore in the first round of Malaysia Open.
Meanwhile, R.M.V. Gurusaidutt, who lost in the quarterfinal match here Friday, has been seeded No.11 in the men’s singles. He takes on Chao huang of Singapore in the first round Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes