Raptors hand Thunder first home loss
Washington: Toronto Raptors beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-98, handing the NBA Western powerhouse their first loss on home court for the season.
The Thunder`s nine-game winning streak came to an end Sunday, reports Xinhua.
Kyle Lowry had 22 points, seven rebounds, nine assists and four steals for the Raptors. Amir Johnson added 17 points and 13 assists.
Russell Westbrook led the Thunder with 27 points. Kevin Durant contributed 24.
The Raptors next face the San Antonio Spurs Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?