Raptors hand Thunder first home loss
Washington: Toronto Raptors beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-98, handing the NBA Western powerhouse their first loss on home court for the season.
The Thunder`s nine-game winning streak came to an end Sunday, reports Xinhua.
Kyle Lowry had 22 points, seven rebounds, nine assists and four steals for the Raptors. Amir Johnson added 17 points and 13 assists.
Russell Westbrook led the Thunder with 27 points. Kevin Durant contributed 24.
The Raptors next face the San Antonio Spurs Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam