Record not on Rudisha`s mind in Moscow world meet
Nairobi: Kenya`s David Rudisha, the Olympic and World 800m champion, will not be attempting to run under the 1:41-minute mark when he competes at the World Championships in Moscow in August.
Rudisha has always started his season down under in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia, but he has changed his preparations for the year and will be heading to Qatar for the Doha Diamond League May 10 for his season debut.
"It`s always nice to return to Doha. I have great memories from the Qatar Sports Club track, where I have won three times so far. The spectators are always enthusiastic and push the athletes to their limits," Rudisha said Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef