Record not on Rudisha`s mind in Moscow world meet
Nairobi: Kenya`s David Rudisha, the Olympic and World 800m champion, will not be attempting to run under the 1:41-minute mark when he competes at the World Championships in Moscow in August.
Rudisha has always started his season down under in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia, but he has changed his preparations for the year and will be heading to Qatar for the Doha Diamond League May 10 for his season debut.
"It`s always nice to return to Doha. I have great memories from the Qatar Sports Club track, where I have won three times so far. The spectators are always enthusiastic and push the athletes to their limits," Rudisha said Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read