Record not on Rudisha`s mind in Moscow world meet
Nairobi: Kenya`s David Rudisha, the Olympic and World 800m champion, will not be attempting to run under the 1:41-minute mark when he competes at the World Championships in Moscow in August.
Rudisha has always started his season down under in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia, but he has changed his preparations for the year and will be heading to Qatar for the Doha Diamond League May 10 for his season debut.
"It`s always nice to return to Doha. I have great memories from the Qatar Sports Club track, where I have won three times so far. The spectators are always enthusiastic and push the athletes to their limits," Rudisha said Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte says Southeast Asia will insist China respects sea ruling
- PC shipment grew 7.2% in Q2 2016, HP leads: IDC
- Army asks police to find if drones being flown in Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- CRPF trooper killed in landslide near Vaishno Devi shrine
- Defamation case: Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Mahatma Gandhi's assassination