Record not on Rudisha`s mind in Moscow world meet
Nairobi: Kenya`s David Rudisha, the Olympic and World 800m champion, will not be attempting to run under the 1:41-minute mark when he competes at the World Championships in Moscow in August.
Rudisha has always started his season down under in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia, but he has changed his preparations for the year and will be heading to Qatar for the Doha Diamond League May 10 for his season debut.
"It`s always nice to return to Doha. I have great memories from the Qatar Sports Club track, where I have won three times so far. The spectators are always enthusiastic and push the athletes to their limits," Rudisha said Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi