Reeva Steenkamp laid to rest in Port Elizabeth
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Port Elizabeth: Reeva Steenkamp’s funeral has been held in Port Elizabeth even as Oscar Pistorius’ bail plea is being heard in a court.
The family and friends of Steenkamp have demanded a severe punishment for the 26-year-old who has been charged for her murder.
Gavin Venter, a former Jockey who worked with Reeva’s father has called Pistorius a danger to the public.
"He`s a danger to the public. He`ll be a danger to witnesses. He must stay in jail. He`s already shown how dangerous he can be for what he did to Reeva," he was quoted as saying by The Guardian on Tuesday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference