Rio De Janeiro: Ronaldinho has given no thought to retirement after parting ways with Fluminense, his brother and agent said on Thursday.
The 35-year-old this week left the Brazilian club by mutual consent after just three months and nine matches, Xinhua news agency reported.
In an interview with Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo, Roberto de Assis refuted suggestions the two-time FIFA World Player of the Year winner could quit football.
"He will play as long as he is happy," Assis said. "When the day comes that he no longer wants to play, he will stop. We haven't spoken at all about him ending his career, not at any stage."
Assis revealed that Californian outfit Corinthians USA were one of several clubs to show interest in signing the attacker.
"There could be some surprises. There are many things on the horizon," Assis said.
Ronaldinho failed to score or provide an assist during his time with Fluminense and he was booed by his own supporters during a home loss to Atletico Mineiro last month.
Assis described as "rubbish" claims that Ronaldinho had shown a lack of dedication during his time with Fluminense.
"People hear things and don't know what really goes on. If he is focused and trains with the team, where is the lack of dedication?," Assis said.
"I think that the pressure placed on him is due to his talent and the fact that he has been so successful. When he makes a mistake he suffers more than others."