Ronnie O’Sullivan fined for comment on Thomas-Giggs scandal
London: Snooker star Ronnie O’Sullivan faces fine after commenting on the Imogen Thomas and Ryan Giggs scandal last month.
On Thursday, the 36-year-old expressed his disgust by taking to the social networking site once again to bemoan his fate and declaring he was ‘in trouble’.
“Oh dear... In trouble with world snooker for the Imogen and Giggs tweets... Freedom of speech... No such thing...” a daily quoted him as tweeting.
The three-times World Champion, criticised the Welsh glamour girl for going to the High Court to clear her name over claims she had tried to blackmail the Manchester United star over their six-month fling.
“What’s Imogen moaning about? I bet she had a great time sucking giggsys c***,” he had tweeted.
Fellow snooker star Mark Williams thought it was hilarious and tweeted to his friend to be a man and pay the fine.
“Pay the fine like a man,” Williams tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH