Ronnie O’Sullivan fined for comment on Thomas-Giggs scandal
London: Snooker star Ronnie O’Sullivan faces fine after commenting on the Imogen Thomas and Ryan Giggs scandal last month.
On Thursday, the 36-year-old expressed his disgust by taking to the social networking site once again to bemoan his fate and declaring he was ‘in trouble’.
“Oh dear... In trouble with world snooker for the Imogen and Giggs tweets... Freedom of speech... No such thing...” a daily quoted him as tweeting.
The three-times World Champion, criticised the Welsh glamour girl for going to the High Court to clear her name over claims she had tried to blackmail the Manchester United star over their six-month fling.
“What’s Imogen moaning about? I bet she had a great time sucking giggsys c***,” he had tweeted.
Fellow snooker star Mark Williams thought it was hilarious and tweeted to his friend to be a man and pay the fine.
“Pay the fine like a man,” Williams tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video