RTI activist pens down book on Commonwealth Games scam
New Delhi: A Delhi-based RTI activist has brought out a book containing various correspondences between the Prime Minister`s Office and the Delhi Government secretariat related to Commonwealth Games.
The 496-page book `PMO to Delhi Secretariat -- RTIs expose Commonwealth scam`, written by advocate Vivek Garg, is a compilation of letters and notes from Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Members of Parliaments, former and present ministers and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others on the mega sporting event held here in October 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach