RTI activist pens down book on Commonwealth Games scam
New Delhi: A Delhi-based RTI activist has brought out a book containing various correspondences between the Prime Minister`s Office and the Delhi Government secretariat related to Commonwealth Games.
The 496-page book `PMO to Delhi Secretariat -- RTIs expose Commonwealth scam`, written by advocate Vivek Garg, is a compilation of letters and notes from Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit, Members of Parliaments, former and present ministers and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others on the mega sporting event held here in October 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference