Rugby star Gareth Thomas left nauseous with new dance routine
London: Gareth Thomas can’t stop vomiting on set as he practices for the flying challenge on Dancing On Ice.
The rugby legend is struggling to cope with next Sunday’s fast routine, in which celebrity contestants have to spin through the air and reach heights of up to 30ft while suspended above the ice with wires and a harness.
And after one rehearsal session, Gareth was left feeling so ill he was forced to throw up into a bin, the Sun reported.
Gareth, who is skating with Robin Johnstone, has now been offered anti-nausea tablets to help him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman