Rugby star Gareth Thomas left nauseous with new dance routine
London: Gareth Thomas can’t stop vomiting on set as he practices for the flying challenge on Dancing On Ice.
The rugby legend is struggling to cope with next Sunday’s fast routine, in which celebrity contestants have to spin through the air and reach heights of up to 30ft while suspended above the ice with wires and a harness.
And after one rehearsal session, Gareth was left feeling so ill he was forced to throw up into a bin, the Sun reported.
Gareth, who is skating with Robin Johnstone, has now been offered anti-nausea tablets to help him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’