Rugby star Gareth Thomas left nauseous with new dance routine
London: Gareth Thomas can’t stop vomiting on set as he practices for the flying challenge on Dancing On Ice.
The rugby legend is struggling to cope with next Sunday’s fast routine, in which celebrity contestants have to spin through the air and reach heights of up to 30ft while suspended above the ice with wires and a harness.
And after one rehearsal session, Gareth was left feeling so ill he was forced to throw up into a bin, the Sun reported.
Gareth, who is skating with Robin Johnstone, has now been offered anti-nausea tablets to help him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer