Rui Costa wins 16th stage of Tour de France
Gap (France): Portuguese cyclist Rui Costa took his second stage win, after his victory in the 16th stage of the Tour de France by going through several medium-difficulty climbs.
Race leader Chris Froome and his Tour rival Alberto Contador were far behind him by around 12 minutes in the 16th stage that ended Tuesday.
The 168-km cycling began from the Provence village in Vaison-la-Romaine in the heart of Rhone winemaking country to the Alpine town of Gap.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister