Russian basketball player`s Olympic medal stolen
Moscow: A bronze medal was stolen from a Russian basketball player who recently led the national team to third place in the Olympics.
Vitaly Fridzon, 26, told police that his home outside Moscow was broken into while he was out, and that the thieves also took watches, a laptop, a camera and an iPad.
Fridzon, who also serves as captain of the Khimki club in the Russian Professional Basketball League, was awarded the "Medal of the Order of Services to the Fatherland" for his performance in the Olympics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!
- Nationwide frenzy as ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth arrives in style
- This is what Zakir Naik thinks about Narendra Modi, Islamic State and jihad
- India vs West Indies, 1st Test: Virender Sehwag predicted Virat Kohli's 12th ton before we all knew it!
- Lok Sabha adjourns after uproar over AAP MP Bhagwant Mann's Parliament video, other issues