Sharath Kamal in Asian team
Kolkata: India`s top men`s table tennis player Achanta Sharath Kamal has been named in the Asian team, which will take part in the 2012 Euro-Asia Event European Stage, to be held at Vendee in France in October.
The two-day event will see four other players from the region, including Chung Chih Yuan of Chinese Taipei, Joo Saehyuk of Korea and Japan`s Niwa Koki, while the fourth player from China is yet to be named.
The Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) general-secretary, Dhanraj Choudhary, has been named the Asian team manager.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital