Sharath Kamal in Asian team
Kolkata: India`s top men`s table tennis player Achanta Sharath Kamal has been named in the Asian team, which will take part in the 2012 Euro-Asia Event European Stage, to be held at Vendee in France in October.
The two-day event will see four other players from the region, including Chung Chih Yuan of Chinese Taipei, Joo Saehyuk of Korea and Japan`s Niwa Koki, while the fourth player from China is yet to be named.
The Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) general-secretary, Dhanraj Choudhary, has been named the Asian team manager.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight