Sharath Kamal in Asian team
Kolkata: India`s top men`s table tennis player Achanta Sharath Kamal has been named in the Asian team, which will take part in the 2012 Euro-Asia Event European Stage, to be held at Vendee in France in October.
The two-day event will see four other players from the region, including Chung Chih Yuan of Chinese Taipei, Joo Saehyuk of Korea and Japan`s Niwa Koki, while the fourth player from China is yet to be named.
The Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) general-secretary, Dhanraj Choudhary, has been named the Asian team manager.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll
- Throwback! Diana Penty’s Italian vacation pics will inspire you to visit the country
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?