Sharath Kamal in Asian team
Kolkata: India`s top men`s table tennis player Achanta Sharath Kamal has been named in the Asian team, which will take part in the 2012 Euro-Asia Event European Stage, to be held at Vendee in France in October.
The two-day event will see four other players from the region, including Chung Chih Yuan of Chinese Taipei, Joo Saehyuk of Korea and Japan`s Niwa Koki, while the fourth player from China is yet to be named.
The Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) general-secretary, Dhanraj Choudhary, has been named the Asian team manager.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!