Sheryl Crow `knew` about Lance Armstrong’s doping?
London: Sheryl Crow, who dated disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong a decade ago, knew all about his cheating ways, it has been revealed.
The Grammy Award winner was reportedly present in an Indiana hospital room in 2004, when Armstrong asked teammate Frankie Andreu and his wife to lie about the fact that he had doped, the Daily Mail reported.
Armstrong started dating Crow in 2003 and the couple were briefly engaged before calling it quits in 2006.
According to Celebuzz, she was twice named in affidavits given to the US Anti-Doping Agency by Betsy Andreu that alleged Armstrong had used performance enhancing substances.
Crow herself has not spoken about the doping allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price