Shuttler Kashyap rises to World No 24
New Delhi: India`s Parupalli Kashyap arrested his slide in the latest Badminton World Federation rankings released Thursday, by rising a place to No.24 in men`s singles.
Kashyap, who reached a career high of World No.6 last year, had been out of form for quite some time until his semifinal performance last week at the Swiss Open which helped him gain vital points.
Meanwhile, first round exits at both All England Open and Swiss Open have led Kidambi Srikanth to drop two places to 22nd.
Saina Nehwal and P.V. Sindhu, however, have retained 8th and 9th positions in the women`s singles rankings.
No Indian figures in the top-25 of men`s, women`s and mixed doubles rankings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie