Snooki and Mitt Romney attend Pacquiao-Marquez boxing match in Vegas
Washington: Nicole `Snooki` Polizzi and Mitt Romney were spotted watching a boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
The former presidential hopeful, who sat ringside with his wife Ann, never divulged which boxer he was rooting for, People magazine reported.
But according to Pacquiao’s publicist, Fred Sternburg, Romney visited the 33-year-old boxer before the fight, saying, “Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost.”
Sitting not far from Romney and his wife, Polizzi enjoyed the fight.
The ‘Jersey Store’ star is actually a boxing promoter and was on hand to support Dublin-born fighter, Patrick Hyland, who fought on the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard.
Pacquiao lost the fight after being knocked out in the sixth round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India