Snooki and Mitt Romney attend Pacquiao-Marquez boxing match in Vegas
Washington: Nicole `Snooki` Polizzi and Mitt Romney were spotted watching a boxing match between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday night.
The former presidential hopeful, who sat ringside with his wife Ann, never divulged which boxer he was rooting for, People magazine reported.
But according to Pacquiao’s publicist, Fred Sternburg, Romney visited the 33-year-old boxer before the fight, saying, “Hello Manny. I ran for president. I lost.”
Sitting not far from Romney and his wife, Polizzi enjoyed the fight.
The ‘Jersey Store’ star is actually a boxing promoter and was on hand to support Dublin-born fighter, Patrick Hyland, who fought on the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard.
Pacquiao lost the fight after being knocked out in the sixth round.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says