South players ahead in Under-9 chess championship
Chennai: Players from the Southern India grabbed the leadership spots in the 27th National Under-9 Boys and Girls Chess Championship being sponsored by the Tamil Nadu government here on Monday.
Dhanush of Karnataka, Pragyanandha of Tamil Nadu and Nishal Serin of Kerala are leading the table with seven points each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blasphemy case for 'desecrating' Sikh man's turban in Pakistan
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain
- IPL 9: Kings XI Punjab's Shaun Marsh ruled out for remainder of the tournament
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Players to watch out for; probable playing XIs