South players ahead in Under-9 chess championship
Chennai: Players from the Southern India grabbed the leadership spots in the 27th National Under-9 Boys and Girls Chess Championship being sponsored by the Tamil Nadu government here on Monday.
Dhanush of Karnataka, Pragyanandha of Tamil Nadu and Nishal Serin of Kerala are leading the table with seven points each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Srinagar encounter: Two suspected cop killers gunned down as search-op against militants continues
- Van Gaal sacked by United, Mourinho poised to step in
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader