South Zone National Youth volley from Jan 2 to 7
Kozhikode: Teams from the four southern states would vie for honours in the National Youth Volleyball Championship (South zone) to be played at Dr K G Adiyodi Mini Stadium Perambra in the district from January 2 to 7.
Hosts Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the defending champions in women and men categories respectively, Dr Sanilkumar, General Convener, said today.
The matches will be played on a league-cum-play off format, he said.
In the opening match, Kerala women will take on Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested