South Zone National Youth volley from Jan 2 to 7
Kozhikode: Teams from the four southern states would vie for honours in the National Youth Volleyball Championship (South zone) to be played at Dr K G Adiyodi Mini Stadium Perambra in the district from January 2 to 7.
Hosts Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the defending champions in women and men categories respectively, Dr Sanilkumar, General Convener, said today.
The matches will be played on a league-cum-play off format, he said.
In the opening match, Kerala women will take on Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union