South Zone National Youth volley from Jan 2 to 7
Kozhikode: Teams from the four southern states would vie for honours in the National Youth Volleyball Championship (South zone) to be played at Dr K G Adiyodi Mini Stadium Perambra in the district from January 2 to 7.
Hosts Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the defending champions in women and men categories respectively, Dr Sanilkumar, General Convener, said today.
The matches will be played on a league-cum-play off format, he said.
In the opening match, Kerala women will take on Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police