South Zone National Youth volley from Jan 2 to 7
Kozhikode: Teams from the four southern states would vie for honours in the National Youth Volleyball Championship (South zone) to be played at Dr K G Adiyodi Mini Stadium Perambra in the district from January 2 to 7.
Hosts Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the defending champions in women and men categories respectively, Dr Sanilkumar, General Convener, said today.
The matches will be played on a league-cum-play off format, he said.
In the opening match, Kerala women will take on Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery