South Zone National Youth volley from Jan 2 to 7
Kozhikode: Teams from the four southern states would vie for honours in the National Youth Volleyball Championship (South zone) to be played at Dr K G Adiyodi Mini Stadium Perambra in the district from January 2 to 7.
Hosts Kerala and Tamil Nadu are the defending champions in women and men categories respectively, Dr Sanilkumar, General Convener, said today.
The matches will be played on a league-cum-play off format, he said.
In the opening match, Kerala women will take on Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi