SSCB, BHA, Odisha record wins in jr men`s hockey national
Chennai: Services Sports Control Board (SSCB), Bengal Hockey Association (BHA), and Hockey Gangpur (Odisha) made winning starts to their campaign in the fourth Hockey India Junior Men National Championship Division on Monday.
In the opening match of the day Hockey Gangpur (Odisha) thrashed Puducherry 14-1 in a Pool A encounter.
In Pool B, BHA defeated Vidarbha Hockey Association 4-1 while SSCB spanked Hockey Bihar 10-2.
In other matches of the day, Kerala and Goa drew 3-3 while Tripura beat Jammu and Kashmir 5-1.
Results of the day:
Pool A: Hockey Gangpur-Odisha 14 Deepak Lakra(7th min), Sudeep Kerketta (13th), Pratap Lakra (20th and 69th), Rasananda Khalkho (22nd and 39th), Arbeen Kujur (24th and 61st), Sibren Lakra (38th) vs Puducherry 1 V Veerathaminzhan (58th).
Pool B: Bengal Hockey Association 4 Avoy Ekka (8th, 21st and 25th), Kundan Kujur (55th) vs Vidarbha Hockey Association 2 Ahfaz Pathan (23rd) and Prafulla Lohangarge (36th).
Pool B: Services Sports Control Board 10 Kunjappa (3rd, 54th and 66th), Naveen Minz (12th), Navpreet Singh (23rd), Bishram Dodray (37th), Naveen Minz (53rd), John Barla (55th), Ramandeep (56th) and Mangra Bhengra (57th) vs Hockey Bihar 2 Prem Ranjan Ekka (41st) and Subash Sanga (66th).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion