Steenkamp predicted ‘life was about to change’ two weeks before death
London: Paralympic champion Oscar Pistorius’ slain girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp had predicted that her life would change, two weeks before her tragic death, according to her best friend.
Steenkamp’s best friend Gina Myers said that in late January, the model had sent her a text message which read, ‘G (Gina) our lives are about to change I can feel it’, the Mirror reports.
Two weeks later, on Valentine’s Day, Steenkamp died after being shot ‘accidentally’ by Pistorius, the report added. Myers also said that it is ironic that Steenkamp, who always wanted to be famous, got her wish although in a gruesome manner.
Earlier, Steenkamp’s friends, who were shocked at her death by the hands of her boyfriend Pistorius, had claimed that both Pistorius and Steenkamp appeared to be perfectly happy with each other and there were no signs of anything being wrong in their relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today