Steenkamp’s iPad key to Pistorius murder case
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: A message from Francois Hougaard, a South African rugby player, to Reeva SteenKamp might reveal the reason behind the alleged murder of the latter at the hands of Olympian Oscar Pistorius.
The iPad belonging to Steenkamp is currently the subject of investigations by detectives that was found in her room after she was allegedly killed by Pistorius. Along with it, the couple’s mobiles are also being checked to look for clues, DNA reported on Tuesday.
If reports are to be believed then an alleged love-triangle between Pistorius, Steenkamp and Hougaard might be the reason and cause of tension between the couple that lead to the shooting in the early hours of Thursday morning.
It has been widely reported that Hougaard used to be in constant touch with the model and their alleged closeness might have infuriated the “Blade Runner”.
The rugby star and the model share an agent and also endorse a same brand.
Lorinda Voges, his agent, refused to make any comments.
"Our client will not comment on any rumours or answer any questions regarding Reeva Steenkamp or Oscar Pistorius at this stage as this is still an ongoing investigation... this sad ordeal has nothing to do with him," she was quoted as saying by DNA.
Pistorius’ bail plea is set be heard in a Pretoria Court from today even as the family of his slain girlfriend prepares for a private funeral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow