Steenkamp’s iPad key to Pistorius murder case
Zeenews Sports Bureau
New Delhi: A message from Francois Hougaard, a South African rugby player, to Reeva SteenKamp might reveal the reason behind the alleged murder of the latter at the hands of Olympian Oscar Pistorius.
The iPad belonging to Steenkamp is currently the subject of investigations by detectives that was found in her room after she was allegedly killed by Pistorius. Along with it, the couple’s mobiles are also being checked to look for clues, DNA reported on Tuesday.
If reports are to be believed then an alleged love-triangle between Pistorius, Steenkamp and Hougaard might be the reason and cause of tension between the couple that lead to the shooting in the early hours of Thursday morning.
It has been widely reported that Hougaard used to be in constant touch with the model and their alleged closeness might have infuriated the “Blade Runner”.
The rugby star and the model share an agent and also endorse a same brand.
Lorinda Voges, his agent, refused to make any comments.
"Our client will not comment on any rumours or answer any questions regarding Reeva Steenkamp or Oscar Pistorius at this stage as this is still an ongoing investigation... this sad ordeal has nothing to do with him," she was quoted as saying by DNA.
Pistorius’ bail plea is set be heard in a Pretoria Court from today even as the family of his slain girlfriend prepares for a private funeral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement