Steenkamp’s mother demands answers for daughter’s murder
Johannesburg: The mother of Oscar Pistorius’ murdered girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp is struggling to understand the reasons for her daughter’s death.
Demanding answers to know why Pistorius murdered her daughter, June Steenkamp said that her daughter was a beautiful person, who disappeared in the blink of an eye.
Steenkamp said that her family would now have to face the ordeal of dealing with the cold-blooded murder of her daughter, who, she added, was proud of being a South African.
Steenkamp’s father Barry agreed with his wife and said that although he bore no animosity towards Pistorius, he too is struggling to understand as to why the Paralympic sprinter killed his daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP