Steenkamp’s mother demands answers for daughter’s murder
Johannesburg: The mother of Oscar Pistorius’ murdered girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp is struggling to understand the reasons for her daughter’s death.
Demanding answers to know why Pistorius murdered her daughter, June Steenkamp said that her daughter was a beautiful person, who disappeared in the blink of an eye.
Steenkamp said that her family would now have to face the ordeal of dealing with the cold-blooded murder of her daughter, who, she added, was proud of being a South African.
Steenkamp’s father Barry agreed with his wife and said that although he bore no animosity towards Pistorius, he too is struggling to understand as to why the Paralympic sprinter killed his daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Pakistan-North Korea nuclear trade being tracked by Indian intelligence agencies: Report
- Rousseff ex-minister arrested in Brazil graft probe
- 4,500 people rescued in Mediterranean: Italy coastguard
- Vijender Singh out of Olympic contention, wishes best for Vikas Krishan
- Jasprit Bumrah jumps to career best No. 2 spot in ICC T20I Rankings