Stephanie Rice included in US Men`s Fitness mag`s list of hottest athletes on earth
Sydney: Australian swimming ace Stephanie Rice is reportedly included in US Men`s Fitness magazine`s list of the hottest athletes on the planet, along with many other Australian athletes.
The magazine has mentioned that there is no doubt that along with breaking records, Rice is breaking hearts worldwide as well.
Along with Rice, Australian surfer Sally Fitzgibbons and hurdler Michelle Jenneke were also singled out by the magazine for praise.
Meanwhile, the report further said that US tennis player Sloane Stephens and women tennis` former world number one Caroline Wozniacki- golf ace Rory McIlroy`s fiancee- also rate a mention on the list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees