Stephanie Rice included in US Men`s Fitness mag`s list of hottest athletes on earth
Sydney: Australian swimming ace Stephanie Rice is reportedly included in US Men`s Fitness magazine`s list of the hottest athletes on the planet, along with many other Australian athletes.
The magazine has mentioned that there is no doubt that along with breaking records, Rice is breaking hearts worldwide as well.
Along with Rice, Australian surfer Sally Fitzgibbons and hurdler Michelle Jenneke were also singled out by the magazine for praise.
Meanwhile, the report further said that US tennis player Sloane Stephens and women tennis` former world number one Caroline Wozniacki- golf ace Rory McIlroy`s fiancee- also rate a mention on the list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur