Stephanie Rice included in US Men`s Fitness mag`s list of hottest athletes on earth
Sydney: Australian swimming ace Stephanie Rice is reportedly included in US Men`s Fitness magazine`s list of the hottest athletes on the planet, along with many other Australian athletes.
The magazine has mentioned that there is no doubt that along with breaking records, Rice is breaking hearts worldwide as well.
Along with Rice, Australian surfer Sally Fitzgibbons and hurdler Michelle Jenneke were also singled out by the magazine for praise.
Meanwhile, the report further said that US tennis player Sloane Stephens and women tennis` former world number one Caroline Wozniacki- golf ace Rory McIlroy`s fiancee- also rate a mention on the list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more