Stephanie Rice to decide on future by December
Melbourne: Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice is reportedly set to make a decision on her future in professional swimming by December 2013.
According to Telegraph.com.au, the Olympic athlete, who has recently returned to the pool to train, has ruled out another Olympics but is considering trying out for next year`s Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Stating that she is trying to figure out what her next move would be, Rice said that the decision is giving her a lot of anxiety and tension as she likes to have a goal to work towards, adding that she has decided not to compete in another Olympics as four years is a long time for such an intense training schedule.
As well as endorsing various products, Rice is a regular on television and the celebrity speaker circuit and is hunting for other health-related business opportunities, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster