Stephanie Rice to decide on future by December
Melbourne: Australian swimmer Stephanie Rice is reportedly set to make a decision on her future in professional swimming by December 2013.
According to Telegraph.com.au, the Olympic athlete, who has recently returned to the pool to train, has ruled out another Olympics but is considering trying out for next year`s Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
Stating that she is trying to figure out what her next move would be, Rice said that the decision is giving her a lot of anxiety and tension as she likes to have a goal to work towards, adding that she has decided not to compete in another Olympics as four years is a long time for such an intense training schedule.
As well as endorsing various products, Rice is a regular on television and the celebrity speaker circuit and is hunting for other health-related business opportunities, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef