Super subs spark Heat to seventh straight win
Florida: Miami`s reserves starred in a critical late-game stretch that delivered the Heat their seventh straight victory with a 120-108 home win over the Sacramento Kings on Tuesday.
Following three tight quarters, the red-hot Heat rode their reserves during a 13-2 run early in the fourth that gave them a 106-92 advantage and a clear path to their latest triumph.
The team`s bench scored all but two points during the game-breaking stretch, and finished with 32 for the game, to aid a game-high 30 points and 10 assists from Dwyane Wade.
Chris Bosh added 20 and 10 rebounds and LeBron James chipped in 18 points to fuel NBA-leading Miami (26-7) who have won their last seven games by at least 12 points.
The struggling Kings (10-22) have now lost six straight.
Isaiah Thomas put up a team-high 24 points and Marcus Thornton finished with 23 for Sacramento who took a six-point lead after the first quarter but fell behind late in the second and had to play catch up the rest of the way.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'