Szucsak appointed India`s rifle coach for third time
New Delhi: an rifle coach Laszlo Szucsak was Wednesday appointed by the National Rifle Association of India for a third stint with the Indian shooters.
The Hungarian, whose past stints with Indian team, was from 1998-2000 and 2004-2009, will be getting a salary of $8,500. Laszlo is widely regarded by Olympic medallist shooters Abhinav Bindra and Gagan Narang.
Among other foreign coaches, Atlanta Olympic champion Ennio Falco of Italy will be in charge of the skeet team and San Marino`s Danielle Del Din will be looking after the junior shotgun team.
Italian Marcelloo Dradi`s contract has been extended as the shotgun coach. Dradi will be training the team for 160 days in a calendar year and will be paid $550 dollars per day.
The NRAI is yet to decide on the pistol team`s coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details
- Samsung's 1st Tizen powered 4G smartphone Z2 launched at Rs 4,590; comes with free Jio SIM
- All-new Hyundai Elantra launched in India, price starts at Rs 12.99 lakh
- Pakistan celebrate 'incredible journey' to No.1 in Test Cricket after 7 years