Szucsak appointed India`s rifle coach for third time
New Delhi: an rifle coach Laszlo Szucsak was Wednesday appointed by the National Rifle Association of India for a third stint with the Indian shooters.
The Hungarian, whose past stints with Indian team, was from 1998-2000 and 2004-2009, will be getting a salary of $8,500. Laszlo is widely regarded by Olympic medallist shooters Abhinav Bindra and Gagan Narang.
Among other foreign coaches, Atlanta Olympic champion Ennio Falco of Italy will be in charge of the skeet team and San Marino`s Danielle Del Din will be looking after the junior shotgun team.
Italian Marcelloo Dradi`s contract has been extended as the shotgun coach. Dradi will be training the team for 160 days in a calendar year and will be paid $550 dollars per day.
The NRAI is yet to decide on the pistol team`s coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India's tour of Zimbabwe and West Indies: BCCI selection committee to announce squads today
- Narendra Modi in Iran: PM invokes India's 'civilisational ties', aims to boost economic, cultural partnership
- IPL 2016, Match 56: Virat Kohli's RCB earn playoffs spot, to face Gujarat Lions in Qualifier 1
- Jorge Lorenzo pips Marc Marquez to Italian MotoGP win
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg celebrates his wedding anniversary in a 'musical' way! - See pic