Szucsak appointed India`s rifle coach for third time
New Delhi: an rifle coach Laszlo Szucsak was Wednesday appointed by the National Rifle Association of India for a third stint with the Indian shooters.
The Hungarian, whose past stints with Indian team, was from 1998-2000 and 2004-2009, will be getting a salary of $8,500. Laszlo is widely regarded by Olympic medallist shooters Abhinav Bindra and Gagan Narang.
Among other foreign coaches, Atlanta Olympic champion Ennio Falco of Italy will be in charge of the skeet team and San Marino`s Danielle Del Din will be looking after the junior shotgun team.
Italian Marcelloo Dradi`s contract has been extended as the shotgun coach. Dradi will be training the team for 160 days in a calendar year and will be paid $550 dollars per day.
The NRAI is yet to decide on the pistol team`s coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur