Szucsak appointed India`s rifle coach for third time
New Delhi: an rifle coach Laszlo Szucsak was Wednesday appointed by the National Rifle Association of India for a third stint with the Indian shooters.
The Hungarian, whose past stints with Indian team, was from 1998-2000 and 2004-2009, will be getting a salary of $8,500. Laszlo is widely regarded by Olympic medallist shooters Abhinav Bindra and Gagan Narang.
Among other foreign coaches, Atlanta Olympic champion Ennio Falco of Italy will be in charge of the skeet team and San Marino`s Danielle Del Din will be looking after the junior shotgun team.
Italian Marcelloo Dradi`s contract has been extended as the shotgun coach. Dradi will be training the team for 160 days in a calendar year and will be paid $550 dollars per day.
The NRAI is yet to decide on the pistol team`s coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Bombay HC tells cops to act if offence made out against Owaisi
- Punjab court rejects bail plea of Delhi AAP MLA
- LeT 'Ameer' led funeral procession of Burhan Wani, says Hafiz Saeed
- Strike of auto and taxi unions against app-based cab services in Delhi ends
- Bihar flood toll rises to 22; 17 lakh people in 10 districts affected