Szucsak appointed India`s rifle coach for third time
New Delhi: an rifle coach Laszlo Szucsak was Wednesday appointed by the National Rifle Association of India for a third stint with the Indian shooters.
The Hungarian, whose past stints with Indian team, was from 1998-2000 and 2004-2009, will be getting a salary of $8,500. Laszlo is widely regarded by Olympic medallist shooters Abhinav Bindra and Gagan Narang.
Among other foreign coaches, Atlanta Olympic champion Ennio Falco of Italy will be in charge of the skeet team and San Marino`s Danielle Del Din will be looking after the junior shotgun team.
Italian Marcelloo Dradi`s contract has been extended as the shotgun coach. Dradi will be training the team for 160 days in a calendar year and will be paid $550 dollars per day.
The NRAI is yet to decide on the pistol team`s coach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees