Three shooters win double golds
Asansol: Local girl Sohini Sanyal, Pradip of Army and Chandigarh`s Harjot Singh won two gold medals each in their respective events at the 23rd All India G V Mavalankar Shooting championship here.
Pradip earned gold medals in 25-metre men individual centre-fire pistol with 285 points and 25-metre junior men individual centre-fire pistol with 285 points.
Harjot won gold medal in 25-metre junior men individual centre-fire pistol with 261 points and 25-metre junior men individual sport pistol with 265 points.
12-year-old Sohini lifted gold in 50-metre women individual open sight standard rifle prone with 528 points and 50-metre junior women individual open sight standard rifle prone with same number of points.
Devendra Singh of Army had won two gold medals yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi