Thunder beat Rockets 124-94 for largest road win
Houston: Oklahoma City Thunder blitzed the game-weary Houston Rockets 124-94 in their NBA game at Toyota Center here.
Thunder guard Russell Westbrook posted 28 points, eight rebounds and eight assists Saturday while forward Kevin Durant added 26 points as the Thunder built a big lead in the second quarter and rolled to its second blowout win this season over the Rockets, reports Xinhua.
Kevin Martin, who came to Oklahoma City in the trade for James Harden, scored 19 points off the bench, to lift Thunder to its largest road victory since beating the Clippers 126-85 Apr 15, 2009.
Former Thunder sixth man Harden scored 25 for the Rockets, who played four games in five nights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi's inflation-related speech ''baseless'', just wants to grab people's attention: BJP
- Erdogan wants Army under President's control after coup: Turkish official
- Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's remarks on inflation
- Microsoft to cut additional 2,850 jobs from smartphone sector
- Interesting numbers on India's beggar population out! How do Hindus and Muslims fare? - Read