Thunder beat Rockets 124-94 for largest road win
Houston: Oklahoma City Thunder blitzed the game-weary Houston Rockets 124-94 in their NBA game at Toyota Center here.
Thunder guard Russell Westbrook posted 28 points, eight rebounds and eight assists Saturday while forward Kevin Durant added 26 points as the Thunder built a big lead in the second quarter and rolled to its second blowout win this season over the Rockets, reports Xinhua.
Kevin Martin, who came to Oklahoma City in the trade for James Harden, scored 19 points off the bench, to lift Thunder to its largest road victory since beating the Clippers 126-85 Apr 15, 2009.
Former Thunder sixth man Harden scored 25 for the Rockets, who played four games in five nights.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon