Ticket sale for World Hockey League Final begins
New Delhi: The ticket sale for the Hero Hockey World League Final to be held at Major Dhyan Chand National Hockey Stadium here from January 10 to 18 began on Wednesday.
The tickets can be booked online at www.Ticketgenie.In which is the official ticketing partner of the Hero Hockey World League Final.
The prices of the tickets will be Rs 50 for General Admission and Rs 1000 for VIP seating. Each ticket entitles the spectator to watch all the matches being held on each day, Hockey India said.
The stadium has the capacity of accommodating 16,000 spectators. Fans can also buy their tickets from 16 Twenty Four Seven Retail Stores and 14 The Mobile Stores across Delhi/NCR.
The nine-day tournament will feature eight teams and 24 matches.
Placed in Pool A, India will open their campaign against England on January 10, followed by New Zealand on January 11 and Germany on January 13. All India matches in the pool stage will be played at 2000 hrs.
FIH World League will replace the qualifying tournaments for Olympic Games and FIH World Cup. This tournament will be used to decide which teams qualify alongside the continental champions and hosts for future Olympic Games and FIH World Cups. All teams playing in FIH World League will also gain world ranking points.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore