Tom Daley creates world record with 12 somersaults from 357ft
London: Tom Daley has created a new world record by doing 12 somersaults after jumping from a height of 357ft on his ITV2 show.
Though the 19-year-old Olympic bronze medallist described the experience as "insane," he said that he now has a new record, the Daily Star reported.
He also said that he found anything that is dangerous fun.
In his endeavour to break the world record, Daley was strapped into a swing and hurled from the top of the cliff which was nearly ten times higher than his normal diving boards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- BJP goons stopping autos, taxis from plying: Arvind Kejriwal
- How much do you know about hepatitis - Take the quiz here
- Muttiah Muralitharan, three others to be inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Rio Games 2016: Olympic pro at 22, Shiva Thapa banks on improved strength at mega event