Tom Daley creates world record with 12 somersaults from 357ft
London: Tom Daley has created a new world record by doing 12 somersaults after jumping from a height of 357ft on his ITV2 show.
Though the 19-year-old Olympic bronze medallist described the experience as "insane," he said that he now has a new record, the Daily Star reported.
He also said that he found anything that is dangerous fun.
In his endeavour to break the world record, Daley was strapped into a swing and hurled from the top of the cliff which was nearly ten times higher than his normal diving boards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption