Tom Daley creates world record with 12 somersaults from 357ft
London: Tom Daley has created a new world record by doing 12 somersaults after jumping from a height of 357ft on his ITV2 show.
Though the 19-year-old Olympic bronze medallist described the experience as "insane," he said that he now has a new record, the Daily Star reported.
He also said that he found anything that is dangerous fun.
In his endeavour to break the world record, Daley was strapped into a swing and hurled from the top of the cliff which was nearly ten times higher than his normal diving boards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre