Tom Daley creates world record with 12 somersaults from 357ft
London: Tom Daley has created a new world record by doing 12 somersaults after jumping from a height of 357ft on his ITV2 show.
Though the 19-year-old Olympic bronze medallist described the experience as "insane," he said that he now has a new record, the Daily Star reported.
He also said that he found anything that is dangerous fun.
In his endeavour to break the world record, Daley was strapped into a swing and hurled from the top of the cliff which was nearly ten times higher than his normal diving boards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya
- JNU rape case: Accused Anmol Ratan to be produced before court today