Up to four-year ban for illegal betting: IAAF
Monaco: Track and field`s governing body, the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) has said that athletes and officials involved in illegal betting at the Olympic Games and other events will face bans of up to four years.
Xinhua reported Monday that IAAF has decided to take the first step in order to implement a rule with sanctions of minimum two to maximum four years for illegal betting at international athletics competitions (including Olympics).
The IAAF agreed on the policy at a council meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday