US basketball team Sacramento King launches website in Hindi
Washington: A US based popular basketball team has launched Hindi version of its website as part of its effort to reach out to the large Hindi-speaking audience in India and in turn popularise the game in the country.
The Hindi-edition of the website for Sacramento King has been launched a few months after Indian American Vivek Ranadive acquired majority ownership in the team.
Ranadive said this this is part of his goal to make the Kings and NBA basketball a major attraction in India and in other Asian countries.
"A key facet of our ownership group`s vision is for the Kings to become India`s home team," Kings president Chris Granger said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?