Usain Bolt clocks 2012’s fastest 100m time
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Jamaica: Jamaican sprinter Usian Bolt has set the ball rolling ahead of the Olympics by clocking the fastest 100m time this year with a spectacular run of 9.82 seconds at the Jamaica International Invitational on Saturday.
Bolt, who had two false starts had a terrific start in the third launching himself into the lead and then taking the game away from his competitors by the 40m mark.
Fellow Jamaican Michael Frater, a member of Jamaica`s world record 4x100 metres relay team, finished a distant second in exactly 10.00 seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi