Usain Bolt clocks 2012’s fastest 100m time
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Jamaica: Jamaican sprinter Usian Bolt has set the ball rolling ahead of the Olympics by clocking the fastest 100m time this year with a spectacular run of 9.82 seconds at the Jamaica International Invitational on Saturday.
Bolt, who had two false starts had a terrific start in the third launching himself into the lead and then taking the game away from his competitors by the 40m mark.
Fellow Jamaican Michael Frater, a member of Jamaica`s world record 4x100 metres relay team, finished a distant second in exactly 10.00 seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you