Usain Bolt clocks 2012’s fastest 100m time
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Jamaica: Jamaican sprinter Usian Bolt has set the ball rolling ahead of the Olympics by clocking the fastest 100m time this year with a spectacular run of 9.82 seconds at the Jamaica International Invitational on Saturday.
Bolt, who had two false starts had a terrific start in the third launching himself into the lead and then taking the game away from his competitors by the 40m mark.
Fellow Jamaican Michael Frater, a member of Jamaica`s world record 4x100 metres relay team, finished a distant second in exactly 10.00 seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker