Usain Bolt clocks 2012’s fastest 100m time
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Jamaica: Jamaican sprinter Usian Bolt has set the ball rolling ahead of the Olympics by clocking the fastest 100m time this year with a spectacular run of 9.82 seconds at the Jamaica International Invitational on Saturday.
Bolt, who had two false starts had a terrific start in the third launching himself into the lead and then taking the game away from his competitors by the 40m mark.
Fellow Jamaican Michael Frater, a member of Jamaica`s world record 4x100 metres relay team, finished a distant second in exactly 10.00 seconds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Curfew, restrictions continue for 48th day in Kashmir
- Rahul Gandhi must come clean on how Mahatma Gandhi's assassin was affiliated to RSS: Vaidya
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- `No radicalisation` in Australia stabbing death: Police
- How to get MIUI 8 update on Xiaomi smartphone: Check out tutorial