Usain Bolt reaches 100-meter final at worlds
Daegu (South Korea): Usain Bolt won his heat Sunday in 10.05 seconds and qualified for 100-meter final at the world championships. The final is set for later Sunday.
Bolt, who set world records in the 100 and 200 at the 2008 Beijing Games and then again at the 2009 worlds in Berlin, is looking to defend his 100 and 200 titles in Daegu.
The Jamaican great will also run in the 4x100 relay team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre