Usain Bolt reaches 100-meter final at worlds
Daegu (South Korea): Usain Bolt won his heat Sunday in 10.05 seconds and qualified for 100-meter final at the world championships. The final is set for later Sunday.
Bolt, who set world records in the 100 and 200 at the 2008 Beijing Games and then again at the 2009 worlds in Berlin, is looking to defend his 100 and 200 titles in Daegu.
The Jamaican great will also run in the 4x100 relay team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Union Minister Kumar flays Digvijay Singh for supporting Amnesty
- BJP asks Kashmiri youths to defeat designs of separatists
- SAD seeks defence academy in Anandpur Sahib
- Probe ordered into killing of snake charmer in Madhya Pradesh
- Maharashtra govt to write to PM for CBI probe into disappearance of tiger