Usain Bolt reaches 100-meter final at worlds
Daegu (South Korea): Usain Bolt won his heat Sunday in 10.05 seconds and qualified for 100-meter final at the world championships. The final is set for later Sunday.
Bolt, who set world records in the 100 and 200 at the 2008 Beijing Games and then again at the 2009 worlds in Berlin, is looking to defend his 100 and 200 titles in Daegu.
The Jamaican great will also run in the 4x100 relay team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months