Usain Bolt to race on Copacabana beach
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Rio de Janeiro: Six-time Olympic Games gold medal-winner Usain Bolt will sprint a unique 150m race on a revamped Copacabana beach in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on March 31 2013.
The event - ‘Desafio Mano a Mano’ - will see four of the world`s best sprinters in a street-meet type concept. X3M Brazil, the organisers of the event, will construct a track on the famous Brazilian beach where fans have been promised a chance to see the world’s fastest men up close.
This will be Bolt’s second visit to Rio having already been there for a promotional visit in October 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre