Uzbek lifter wins gold at men`s World Championships
Wroclaw (Poland): Uzbekistan lifter Ruslan Nurudinov won the gold medal at the men`s 105-kg category competition of the World Weightlifting Championships.
The 21-year-old managed 190kg in the snatch, and then lifted 235kg in the clean and jerk to end the competition with a total of 425kg Sunday, reports Xinhua.
David Bedzhanyan of Russia won the silver with a total of 405kg, and the bronze medal went to Poland`s lifter Bartlomiej Bonk who finished with 404kg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH