Uzbek lifter wins gold at men`s World Championships
Wroclaw (Poland): Uzbekistan lifter Ruslan Nurudinov won the gold medal at the men`s 105-kg category competition of the World Weightlifting Championships.
The 21-year-old managed 190kg in the snatch, and then lifted 235kg in the clean and jerk to end the competition with a total of 425kg Sunday, reports Xinhua.
David Bedzhanyan of Russia won the silver with a total of 405kg, and the bronze medal went to Poland`s lifter Bartlomiej Bonk who finished with 404kg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Quantico' diva Priyanka Chopra misses mommy during shoots!- See pic
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet; Defence Minister undertakes aerial survey
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Indian aid worker kidnapped in Afghanistan released
- Turkey will adhere to democratic principles, rule of law: Deputy PM