Uzbek lifter wins gold at men`s World Championships
Wroclaw (Poland): Uzbekistan lifter Ruslan Nurudinov won the gold medal at the men`s 105-kg category competition of the World Weightlifting Championships.
The 21-year-old managed 190kg in the snatch, and then lifted 235kg in the clean and jerk to end the competition with a total of 425kg Sunday, reports Xinhua.
David Bedzhanyan of Russia won the silver with a total of 405kg, and the bronze medal went to Poland`s lifter Bartlomiej Bonk who finished with 404kg.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan
- Duleep Trophy: Abhinav Mukund, Sudeep Chatterjee pass 'Pink Test' with flying colours
- Militants attack American university in Kabul
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI: All-round Lankans thrash clueless Aussies; level series 1-1
- Top five amazing benefits of spinach!
- When IIT directors chant Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans during IIT council meet — Know what happened