Vietnam to host 10th annual international women`s volleyball
Hanoi: The 10th annual international women`s volleyball tournament - the VTV Eximbank Cup 2013 - will take place in Vietnam`s northern Ninh Binh province July 13-20.
The tournament will see the participation of six teams from Australia, China`s Shandong and Jiangsu, Kazakhstan, Thailand and Vietnam, competing in round robin format, and four best teams will enter the semi-finals, reports Xinhua.
The winner of the tournament will win prize of $10,000, while the runner-up will receive $7,000 and the third placed $5,000.
Last year, Japan defeated North Korea 3-1 in the final to win the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest