Vijender to be questioned: Fatehgarh Sahib SSP
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mohali: Fathegarh Sahib SSP, Hardyal Singh Mann, has said that Olympian Vijender Singh will be questioned in connection with the Mohali drug haul.
The SSP further said that an international drug racket is involved in the drug haul.
Six people have already been arrested in connection with the case that has shaken Indian boxing to the core.
Vijender has so far denied any involvement in the case.
However, fellow boxer Ram Singh has admitted to experimenting with drugs along with the Olympic bronze-medallist.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India