Vijender to be questioned: Fatehgarh Sahib SSP
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mohali: Fathegarh Sahib SSP, Hardyal Singh Mann, has said that Olympian Vijender Singh will be questioned in connection with the Mohali drug haul.
The SSP further said that an international drug racket is involved in the drug haul.
Six people have already been arrested in connection with the case that has shaken Indian boxing to the core.
Vijender has so far denied any involvement in the case.
However, fellow boxer Ram Singh has admitted to experimenting with drugs along with the Olympic bronze-medallist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer