Vijender to be questioned: Fatehgarh Sahib SSP
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mohali: Fathegarh Sahib SSP, Hardyal Singh Mann, has said that Olympian Vijender Singh will be questioned in connection with the Mohali drug haul.
The SSP further said that an international drug racket is involved in the drug haul.
Six people have already been arrested in connection with the case that has shaken Indian boxing to the core.
Vijender has so far denied any involvement in the case.
However, fellow boxer Ram Singh has admitted to experimenting with drugs along with the Olympic bronze-medallist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened