Vijender to be questioned: Fatehgarh Sahib SSP
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mohali: Fathegarh Sahib SSP, Hardyal Singh Mann, has said that Olympian Vijender Singh will be questioned in connection with the Mohali drug haul.
The SSP further said that an international drug racket is involved in the drug haul.
Six people have already been arrested in connection with the case that has shaken Indian boxing to the core.
Vijender has so far denied any involvement in the case.
However, fellow boxer Ram Singh has admitted to experimenting with drugs along with the Olympic bronze-medallist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details