Vijender to be questioned: Fatehgarh Sahib SSP
Zeenews Sports Bureau
Mohali: Fathegarh Sahib SSP, Hardyal Singh Mann, has said that Olympian Vijender Singh will be questioned in connection with the Mohali drug haul.
The SSP further said that an international drug racket is involved in the drug haul.
Six people have already been arrested in connection with the case that has shaken Indian boxing to the core.
Vijender has so far denied any involvement in the case.
However, fellow boxer Ram Singh has admitted to experimenting with drugs along with the Olympic bronze-medallist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Honda Cars expects sales to grow in double digits in 2016-17
- RSS critic Digvijay Singh visits VHP office in Delhi, gifted Ashok Singhal's biography
- It's official: Allan Donald named Australia's bowling coach for Sri Lanka tour
- Kane Williamson named New Zealand skipper for all three formats
- Hema Malini congratulates Deepika for her engagement!