Waveriders offer 2000 complimentary tickets for home matches
New Delhi: City hockey aficionados have a reason to cheer about as 2000 complimentary tickets will be on offer for all the home matches of the Delhi Waveriders in the ongoing Hockey India League (HIL).
The tickets will be issued on a first-cum-first serve basis before the start of the match at the Waveriders counter at Major Dhyanchand National stadium here.
Commenting on the development, Amar Sinha, CEO, Delhi Waveriders said, "We would like to thank and express our gratitude to the city by keeping alive the city`s enthusiasm and support, offering 2000 complimentary tickets at the counter, for all the home matches. People can come and collect tickets on a first-cum-first-serve basis before the start of the match.
"We are confident that the city will rumble the stadium with hoots and shouts, cheering Delhi WAVERIDERS, cherishing every sweep, hit and pass and be a part of our victory!" he said.
Sinha said the vision of Delhi Waveriders was to reignite the love and passion for our national sport at the grassroot level.
"Our campaign Live Hockey, Love Hockey was a part of this philosophy inviting the city of Delhi to witness the spirit and speed of Hockey. The fervent response to our first match wherein the city was invited to come and be a part of the game was immensely heart-warming with over 9500 people turning in to support their team," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands