Women`s 9-Ball World Championship to be held in China
Nanning (China): A nine-ball world championship will be held next year in Guilin City in south China`s Guangxi Zhuang Region, authorities said on Monday.
The Women`s Nine-Ball World Championship will be held in Guilin for two consecutive years starting from 2014, according to Zhang Xiaoning, director of the Small Ball Sports Management Center (SBSMC) under China`s General Administration of Sport, reports Xinhua.
The event will be held in a big training centre, which is currently under construction. The centre will also be a regular training base for the SBSMC, Zhang said.
Organised by the World Pool-Billiard Association, the Women`s Nine-Ball World Championship is gaining growing attention in China, as a number of Chinese players are recognised in the international sporting circles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary