Women`s hockey camp to begin in Bhopal from Thursday
New Delhi: The national camp for the senior women`s hockey team ahead of a four-nation tournament in New Zealand will start at the SAI Centre in Bhopal from Thursday.
The camp that will run till the team`s departure for New Zealand will be attended by 48 probables, a Hockey India statement said.
Apart from India and hosts New Zealand, the tournament, which will begin on April 12, will also feature Australia and USA.
Yogita Bali, Savita, Etimarpu Rajani, S Sanarik Chanu, Sukhmani Virk (Goalkeepers),
Joydeep Kaur, Jaspreet Kaur, Th Pinky Devi, Preety Sunila Kiro, Basanti Kachchap, Reena Rather, Sandeep Kaur, Subhadra Pradhan, Apoorva Vishwakarma (Defender),
Ritu Rani, Asunta Lakra, Kirandeep Kaur, Mukta Prava Barla, Deepika, Kiran Dahiya, M N Ponnamma, P Sushila Chanu, Deep Grace Ekka, Sandeep Kaur, Monika Malik, Amita Toppo, Anju Dhiman, Balwinder Kaur Mehra (Midfielders),
Jasjeet Kaur Handa, Poonam Rani, Vandana Katariya, Saba Anjum, Rani, Th Anuradha Devi, Soundarya Yendala, Rosalin Dungdung, Lilima Minz, Rashmi Singh, M Lily Chanu, Preeti Singh, Kavita Vidyarthi, Ramandeep Kaur, Anupa Barla, Kulsumbi, Chanchan Devi, Navneet Kaur, Navjot Kaur, Neha Goel (Forwards).
Standbys: Bigan Soy (GK), Rina Rani (Midfielder), Jaswinder Kaur, Ramngaihzuali, Priyanka Wankhede (Forward).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says