World Chess Championship - Anand vs Carlsen; Game 8 ends in a draw
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Game eight of the World Chess Championship between defending champion Viswanathan Anand and challenger Magnus Carlsen ended in a draw. After 32 moves both the players decided to end the game.
Out of the 8 games, Carlsen has won two and Anand is still waiting for his first win.
Now the pressure is on Anand to make a comeback to defend his title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Lodha panel report: CAB cancels AGM after SC's verdict
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote
- Jose Mourinho's appointment as Manchester United coach is a great move, he knows how to win titles: David Beckham