World Chess Championship - Anand vs Carlsen; Game 8 ends in a draw
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Game eight of the World Chess Championship between defending champion Viswanathan Anand and challenger Magnus Carlsen ended in a draw. After 32 moves both the players decided to end the game.
Out of the 8 games, Carlsen has won two and Anand is still waiting for his first win.
Now the pressure is on Anand to make a comeback to defend his title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon