World Chess Championship, Game 6: Viswanathan Anand loses again to Magnus Carlsen
The World Chess Championship saw its first result as Norwegian Magnus Carlsen defeated Indian veteran chess player Viswanathan Anand in the fifth game of the tournament on Friday.
Carlsen who was playing with white pieces is now 3-2 up in the tournament.
It was first victory of the tournament as all the previous four games ended in draws. The match lasted for over five and a half hours. Anand was playing with black pieces while Carlsen held the advantage as he was playing with white.
It will now be interesting to see how the match shapes up today.
For Live Moves CLICK HERE»
Watch Live here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement