World Chess Championship, Game 6: Viswanathan Anand loses again to Magnus Carlsen
The World Chess Championship saw its first result as Norwegian Magnus Carlsen defeated Indian veteran chess player Viswanathan Anand in the fifth game of the tournament on Friday.
Carlsen who was playing with white pieces is now 3-2 up in the tournament.
It was first victory of the tournament as all the previous four games ended in draws. The match lasted for over five and a half hours. Anand was playing with black pieces while Carlsen held the advantage as he was playing with white.
It will now be interesting to see how the match shapes up today.
For Live Moves CLICK HERE»
Watch Live here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price