World Chess Championship, Game 6: Viswanathan Anand loses again to Magnus Carlsen
The World Chess Championship saw its first result as Norwegian Magnus Carlsen defeated Indian veteran chess player Viswanathan Anand in the fifth game of the tournament on Friday.
Carlsen who was playing with white pieces is now 3-2 up in the tournament.
It was first victory of the tournament as all the previous four games ended in draws. The match lasted for over five and a half hours. Anand was playing with black pieces while Carlsen held the advantage as he was playing with white.
It will now be interesting to see how the match shapes up today.
For Live Moves CLICK HERE»
Watch Live here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP