World Chess Championship, Game 6: Viswanathan Anand loses again to Magnus Carlsen
The World Chess Championship saw its first result as Norwegian Magnus Carlsen defeated Indian veteran chess player Viswanathan Anand in the fifth game of the tournament on Friday.
Carlsen who was playing with white pieces is now 3-2 up in the tournament.
It was first victory of the tournament as all the previous four games ended in draws. The match lasted for over five and a half hours. Anand was playing with black pieces while Carlsen held the advantage as he was playing with white.
It will now be interesting to see how the match shapes up today.
For Live Moves CLICK HERE»
Watch Live here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Development in India is non-existent when people are dying of thirst and hunger
- DNA: Millions of tonnes of grains in warehouses go to waste while people die of hunger
- DNA: Analysis of how issues of importance are given no leverage in Parliament
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease - PartII
- AgustaWestland probe will focus on names in Italy court judgement, says Manohar Parrikar
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for raping minor
- Kasich dropping out of US presidential race: Report
- Indian woman wins gender discrimination case against Wipro in Britain
- Chopper deal: I blacklisted AgustaWestland, not UPA, says Arun Jaitley