World Chess Championship, Game 7: Anand vs Carlsen - As it happened...
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Game seven of the World Chess Championship between defending champion Viswanathan Anand and challenger Magnus Carlsen ended in a draw. After 32 moves both the players decided to end the game.
Out of the seven games, Carlsen has won two and Anand is still waiting for his first win.
Now the pressure is on Anand to make a comeback to defend his title.
Magnus Carlsen registered his consecutive win against Viswanathan Anand in Game 5 and 6 of World Chess Championship to take a 4-2 lead in the tournament.
Here are the live moves from Game 7.
MOVE 25: Anand: fxe5 II Carlsen: Qxe5
MOVE 24: Anand: Rxh8 II Carlsen: Qxh8
MOVE 23: Anand: f4 II Carlsen: Rh8
MOVE 22: Anand: Rxh7 II Carlsen: Qf6
MOVE 21: Anand: Rdh1 II Carlsen: Rxh7
MOVE 20: Anand: Rh7 II Carlsen: Rh8
MOVE 19: Anand: g3 II Carlsen: a5
MOVE 18: Anand: hxg6 II Carlsen: hxg6
MOVE 17: Anand: Qxe3 II Carlsen: Nc5
MOVE 16: Anand: h5 II Carlsen: Bxe3
MOVE 15: Anand: h4 II Carlsen: Kb7
MOVE 14: Anand: Kb1 II Carlsen: b6
MOVE 13: Anand: Ne2 II Carlsen: Rhe8
MOVE 12: Anand: O-O-O II Carlsen: O-O-O
MOVE 11: Anand: Be3 II Carlsen: Qe7
MOVE 10: Anand: Qxf3 II Carlsen: g6
MOVE 9: Anand: Ng3 II Carlsen: Bxf3
MOVE 8: Anand: Nf1 II Carlsen: Nd7
MOVE 7: Anand: h3 II Carlsen: Bh5
MOVE 6: Anand: Nbd2 II Carlsen: Bg4
MOVE 5: Anand: Bxc6 II Carlsen: dxc6
MOVE 4: Anand: d3 II Carlsen: Bc5
MOVE 3: Anand: Bb5 II Carlsen: Nf6
MOVE 2: Anand: Nf3 II Carlsen: Nc6
MOVE 1: Anand: e4 II Carlsen: e5
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Prosecutors says ISIS ordered Italian resident to attack Rome
- Bomb blast in Assam's Tinsukia area; dozens injured, some in serious condition
- EWS admission: Delhi Govt issues fresh instructions to schools
- Kanhaiya, ABVP activists on indefinite hunger strikes in JNU
- Sooner the verdict, the better for state: Harish Rawat