World Chess Championship: Viswanathan Anand vs Magnus Carlsen- Game 7 ends in a draw
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: Game seven of the World Chess Championship between defending champion Viswanathan Anand and challenger Magnus Carlsen ended in a draw. After 32 moves both the players decided to end the game.
Out of the seven games, Carlsen has won two and Anand is still waiting for his first win.
Now the pressure is on Anand to make a comeback to defend his title.
Read all moves Here»
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- US, UN condemn Syria hospital bombing in war-ravaged Aleppo
- F-16 to boost precision strike capability in anti-terror operations: Pakistan
- UN Security Council readies North Korea missile test reply
- US Vice President Joe Biden on surprise visit to Iraq
- Panama papers scandal: Russia to join global fight against tax evasion