1) 444/3 - England against Pakistan
Eoin Morgan-led England posted this total against Pakistan in 2016. Alex Hales played a brilliant 171-run knock.
2) 443/9 - Sri Lanka against Netherlands
Sri Lanka holds the record for the second-highest team total ever. Sanath Jayasuriya (157) and Tillakratne Dilshan (117*) played two brilliant knocks.
3) 439/2 - South Africa against West Indies
South Africa put up a total of 439 runs for 2 wickets against the West Indies at Johannesburg. Hashim Amla (153*), Rilee Rossouw (128) and skipper AB de Villiers (149) all hit big centuries.
4) 438/9 - South Africa against Australia
In that epic ODI match at Johannesburg, Proteas created history by chasing down a mammoth target. Herschelle Gibbs played a match-winning 175-run knock.
5) 438/4 - South Africa against India
Quinton de Kock (109), Faf du Plessis (133) and skipper AB de Villiers (119) were three centurions of the match.
6) 434/4 - Australia vs South Africa at Johannesburg
Ricky Ponting and his men put a huge total on board against South Africa on their home ground. Punter led from the front with a stupendous 164-run knock.
7) 418/5 - South Africa against Zimbabwe
South Africa also made 418 runs for the loss of 5 wickets against Zimbabwe at Potchefstroom. Mark Boucher was the hero of the South African innings with an unbeaten 147-run knock.
8) 418/5 - India against West Indies
Virender Sehwag was leading the Men in Blue in the match and he hammered 219 runs while opening the innings.
9) 417/6 - Australia against Afghanistan
During ICC World Cup 2015, Australian batsmen pummeled Afghani bowlers to all parts of the ground. David Warner played a brilliant 178-run knock at the top of the order.
10) 414/7 - India against Sri Lanka
Sehwag played a brilliant 146-run knock at the top of the order as Men in Blue posted a formidable total against Kumar Sangakkara-led Sri Lanka.